Raretibia.com
zagansquare.eu
Melindria OTS
Voidcore.org
LetsWar OTS
new.erpegia.net
kearaot.com
Askara.net
Tibiantis.orgHello, I'm new here and I can not use the bot in OT go.tibia-old.com
Dragon Ball Victory?
Can you make it botable on Dragon ball victory? 
I assume i will lose all my 5 days but if you implement it on this OT i will purchase again and more ppl do it 
thanks
This bot run in Imperianic OT 7.4?
Please add support for Junera-Servgame.com! I have many problems with bot when trying to use it, I feel like I wasted my $ :'(
Working on nexus.wearetibia.com?
#BuyFaxList Direct fax promoting is well known now as a result of a few reasons. One, it doesn't have the disgrace of email showcasing, which is more than likely connected with spam promoting (conveying all the negative things alongside it), Buy Fax List and it is likewise an a lot simpler approach to pack in a ton of data that can get the consideration of the possible purchaser. Additionally, it is marginally harder to overlook a fax, as it conveys with it a ton of assumed significance. A fax is bound to get the consideration of business and the significant leaders, particularly on the off chance that you realize who to deliver the fax to - ensuring it doesn't wind up in the "round document". 
[Image: BROTHER-FAX-LIST-LOGO.png?fit=150%2C82&ssl=1]
Additionally, the plan of the fax will in general lean away from expand structure and straightforward duplicate methodologies, with large intense slogans and instructive duplicate inside the paper. With everything taken into account, direct fax promoting has a great deal of things making it work, and in the event that you have chosen to wander into fax showcasing, at that point you've picked a serious powerful medium to drive your advertising effort. Presently the other, more clear advance is to discover fax numbers to send your fax to. Where do you approach discovering them? You have a couple of alternatives.
LoftyBot OTS support list
(02-19-2018, 10:16 PM)Lofty Admin Wrote:  Loftybot works on all OTS 7.4 - till 11+ RL Tibia (Like any other bot ever):

LoftyBot works 100% on all kinds of OTS listed below and all others.
There is only possibility if  a completely new ots will be created (with new unusual client design) it may not work. 

However bot is still adopted to all new OTS clients design. 
Of course If You play on with uncommon client appearance feel free to ask if it works on this particular OTS. If not it will be fixed quickly 

You can switch between above listed servers at any time !  Smile 

[table=100]
Custom Clients
7.8-8.0 Tibia OTS 10.0+ like Tibia OTS 7.4-7.6 Tibia OTS
wono-cj.net
Altaron.pl
ROTS saiyansreturn.com
priogames.com
bloodstoneonline.com
Kasteria.pl
Tibijka OTS
RL Tibia