LoftyBot - Tibia Bot . Supports all OTS 7.4 - RL 12

Full Version: Brazilian buy
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
im brazilian and have no international credit card to buy your bot from paypal, what should i do to buy it?
You have to add money to Your PayPal account - assigning your bank account to PayPal. Another solution is find someone who has account with credit card  he make transfer, You give him real money.

U could also make a post here on forum and propose Brazil people to help You with payment. U make money transfer to his bank and he make PayPal buy. There is a lot of Brazilian customers.

I could propose to you transfer directly to my bank account but there is needed currency exchanging -  fees, long waiting time, bank providing international money transfers. too much combinations.

Some time ago I used for my OTS - PayGol (payment services like PayPal) which one has abilities to pay in Your currency, providing international money transfers, SMS pay, call pay. It was working fine but after few months my money disappeared. So now I do not want to implement such a system.