LoftyBot - Tibia Bot . Supports all OTS 7.4 - RL 12

Full Version: Don't recognize Nastarius HP bar
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Just bought the bot and followed all steps to use it on nastarius but health and mana aren't being recognized. I followed the tutorials my health is full but in bot says its 10% and mana is not good either. Realy disapointed on that performance.
make tibia window active? make it active for a moment. if it gives u 10% thats mean it started reading hp. Clicked auto point?
im having same problem on nastarius, me aswell you bought it.
I did make it active, i did trie both the auto option and the manual. Had no success to make it work properly. my screen resolution is 1920x1080.
ok im looking in this problem now
ok u are right im realeasing update now
http://lofty-tibiabot.com/Thread-LoftyBot-Downloads
1.4.1 Released

sorry for inconvenience
HP bar and mana are working fine now, Thanks!
As i'm playing as a druid I heal myself with exura sio. Bot won't type ", he replaces " for '. so the spell don't work. And when I try to stop the spell it takes some time before the bot responds. sometimes I need to close it and open again.
i will deal with it
I have the same issue with auto eat, auto spells, auto walker and attacker.
Even if I uncheck the options, they keep working. And sometimes it even make it very hard and risky to close the bot to be able to reopen it. Thanks
Pages: 1 2