LoftyBot - Tibia Bot . Supports all OTS 7.4 - RL 12

Full Version: About the payment (PAYPAL)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have tried pay with paypal 2 diferents credits card.
Dont acept the payment.
I have registered my bank account and cant transfer the money to pay too. (Dont acept)
Have another method to pay? Really want use the Lofty to test, all of my friend waiting i use to purchase too.
Admin can you help with this?

Você não pode concluir esta ação no cartão que selecionou. Selecione outro cartão.

"You can not complete this action on the card you selected. Please select another card."

Sad

3 Card
have u any money on paypal? u can send me then like a gift . one man did this. u can transfer cash to my straightly to my bank but I got PLN (polish currency) and then u will have to send me the same currency
Get another card here, from family will try to buy now, after i buy i can have a contact with you?

How many time to get the premium?

I want to know about some function on Lofty to use, if i can hunt, loot and etc. Just have one tutorial here.
functions are listed. what work is described. Lofty bot is simple bot without variations but it works and is undetected 100%. For contact write me on priv for my skype, fb, email..
Eu comprei o bot, mas não consigo encontrar onde fazer o download, poderia me ajudar com urgência?